The Naughty Lady Of Shady Lane

The Naughty Lady Of Shady Lane

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

Halloween has always been a big hit around the Wyatt house. Their was never a store bought custom. Everything was pulled out of a grab bag full of stuff. From Indian , to wolf man, Dacula and ghosts ect. Now that I have Grandkids the fun starts all over again.

We have been doing a Halloween party every year for the past 8 years. And absolutely have had a blast. Our first year has for me been the most memorable one. We had about 4 of our quests stay till 3:30 in the morning and bum slide across my wood floor. We had a riot. And needless to say I was a hit of that activity because this group was in their early 20's and was 40 something. We had Elisha Irving, Silvia Welch ( Brian's friends) and Bryan Jensen and Jeff Pack (Neil's friends). Neil and Brian had gone to bed. So the good mother and friend that I am, I stayed up with this lively group. But honestly, I think I was more lively than them.

Beside the bum sliding, we all got a little crazy and started to fly over my couch.. I was the one that actually instagated that one. They all couldn't believe their eyes when they saw me doing a hand stand over the top of my couch. And either could my niece Kimberly who was asleep on the couch.
Halloween is such a great day. I am so into the scary and macawb stuff that it's almost discussting. This year our theme was Haunted Hollywood. Any thing scary Hollywood. We don't get alot that stick to the theme but it's fun to see who shows up as what. This year I was Lydia from the movie Beetlejuice. Neil was pretty cool as Hannibul Lector.

We had a house full. It's so good to see all our friends and be with them, at least for one crazy , scary evening out of the year.

Oh one more thing. One thing thet we do to start the month of October out is that we attend a Haunted House. No I have not grown out of that..
This picture is from left to right Andrea's nephews, Andrea, Mercedes, McKenna, Timothy, Evie, and JD...

No comments: